-
December 20th, 2005, 06:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey girls! [img]smile.gif[/img] I came home for the holidays and started squeeing all over Joanie, my AGT 23, again. She could use some more clothes (right now she has her meet outfit and the Licorice's Best Friends outfit). What 2 to 3 outfits do you think would mix and match best with those?
Also, I have a distinct idea of my girl's personality - she doesn't mind wearing dresses, but she is very active, curious, and something of a tomboy.
Thanks for any advice you can give. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 20th, 2005, 06:21 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Which meet outfit does she have--the current one?
What about Coconut's BF outfit? It's also very mixable and matchable. The On the Go outfit has lots of pieces, and the colors would mix well with the Meet outfit and Licorice's outfit.
-
December 20th, 2005, 06:24 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yes, it's the current meet outfit with the jeans and sort of pinkish jacket. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 20th, 2005, 06:36 PM
#4
Inactive Member
hmmm I love the Sightseeing outfit! it is sooo cute! And the beachside outfit is great too. Get it before it's retired! [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
December 20th, 2005, 07:28 PM
#5
Inactive Member
The On the go outfit is perfect! The Licorice BF jacket looks cute with it, and it is very easy to mix'n'match with. It has a heap of neat components, and can have many different looks.
-
December 20th, 2005, 07:37 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Do you think you might want some sort of sports uniform? AG has outfits for basketball, tennis, cheerleading, and gymnastics. I think that the On-the-Go outfit would be best for increasing her wardrobe, and the Coconut's Best Friend outfit would look adorable on her!
-
December 20th, 2005, 07:38 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I vote for On-the-Go as well. It really is like having two different outfits, especially if you happen to have a spare pair of sneakers.
We don't have it, but I saw a couple of Horse Lover outfits at our local AG fashion show. They were pretty cute witout being over-the-top frou frou.
Also, Molly's After-School outfit looks like it would be perfect for a "tomboyish" doll.
Looks like you might need an AG shopping spree in the near future! Good luck,
-
December 20th, 2005, 09:51 PM
#8
Inactive Member
How about the retired AGT Cargo outfit? I've seen it on ebay, and it's great for mix-and-match...
-
December 21st, 2005, 03:25 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Thanks everyone for your advice. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll have to look seriously at the on-the-go outfit.
-
December 21st, 2005, 03:45 AM
#10
Inactive Member
On the note about Molly, Kit's overalls worn with a modern shirt would also look cute.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks